Director of Solutions Marketing
About Us: Intel Ethernet Products Division is at the forefront of innovation, delivering cutting-edge solutions in the Ethernet technology sector. We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Director of Solutions Marketing to lead and inspire a high-performing team responsible for shaping the future of our product portfolio.
Role Overview: As the Director of Solutions Marketing, you will play a pivotal role in defining and championing the core principles that set our products apart. This role requires a unique blend of leadership, functional expertise, innovation, and strategic thinking to thrive in our dynamic and matrixed environment.
Responsibilities entail, but not limited to:
- External customer facing skill-set and background
- Partner with Intel Engineering, Product, Sales teams to secure design wins at customers
- Enable development and growth of Intel Ethernet product features through customer feedback and PoC evaluations
- Work closely with a team of product managers, designers, and solutions architects.
- Work closely with business development, product managers, and solution architects teams through the sales process for Intel Ethernet hardware/software products
- Owning the technical relationship and enabling customer in building innovative solutions based on Intel technologies
- Define and uphold core principles of product differentiation and solution messaging
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the Intel Ethernet portfolio.
- Drive synchronized initiatives with our partner network to ensure seamless integration.
- Ensure consistency in solutions and their successful introduction to the market.
Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, computer science, or a related field with 12+ years of experience .
6+ years of experience in a senior product marketing leadership role.
6+ years of Proven experience in product marketing in Ethernet or related technology sectors.
6+ years of experience in Solution Messaging and Solution enablement
Expertise in storage, AI, networking, and communications.
Experience leading and managing a team.
Inside this Business GroupThe Network & Edge Group brings together our network connectivity and edge into a business unit chartered to drive technology end to end product leadership. It's leadership Ethernet, Switch, IPU, Photonics, Network and Edge portfolio is comprised of leadership products critically important to our customers.
Other LocationsUS, Hillsboro
Posting StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
BenefitsWe offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here.
Annual Salary Range for jobs which could be performed in US, California: $162,600.00-$284,620.00
*Salary range dependent on a number of factors including location and experience