GPU Software Development Engineer
We are looking for a Graphics Software Validation Engineer and, in this position, the key goal will be to focus on rigorously ensuring the robustness and quality of our IP offerings and preventing escapes to our customers. Ideal candidate should have strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
You will help us with the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for leading and integrating E2E key critical graphics features for VTT Software and Intel.
- Driving Graphics SW feature health from pre-silicon to post silicon and driving the feature health both functionality and power/performance to critical debug from E2E view.
- The role involves understanding feature architecture, driving E2E validation usages focused across Concurrency, reliability/Stress and Interoperability with focus on power/performance through scalable/automated infrastructure.
- Participating in feature summits/task forces within VTT SW and outside and helping our customers productize key value-added graphics features across Windows will be required.
- Ability to scale across E2E Display, Media, 3D, Compute and power conversation, cross Component Stress and overall UX focus will require a deep understanding of OS architecture, GEN graphics architecture, graphics drive software architecture and power and performance goals.
- Develop and enable cutting edge E2E Machine Learning/Deep Learning and Media Workloads on next generation Graphics Platforms.
- Ability to Triage and Debug of E2E test failures and drive issue resolution with software and hardware development team
- Working with key partners in VTT software and hardware architecture, development, debug and validation and silicon validation.
- Responsible for providing internal and external feedback to implement upcoming graphics features in yet-to-be-released OSes to ensure our hardware and software will function and perform as expected on next generation platforms as well as designing/developing/implementing graphics system-level software for future platforms.
- Develop automation tests, execute tests and open sightings when issues are found. Manage WHQL automation system including automated execution and submission services.
Candidate should possess a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering with 3+ years of experience, or a Master's degree with 1+ years of work or education experience.
Your experience should be in the following:
� Sound knowledge of software development is critical. C#, C++, Python programming expertise and experience is required.
- Hands on programming experience on C#, C++, Python languages implementing OOPS.
- Experience with .Net technologies - C#, ASP.Net, IIS Web Server, Web Forms, WPF programming experience
- Exposure to SQL Server database
- Understanding of webservices, REST API experience.
- Hands on experience with Visual Studio IDE, Batch/PowerShell scripting
- Exposure to Windows Server OS and Virtualization experience is desirable.
� Desired understanding of graphics hardware and software, including but not limited to industry standard API's and frameworks such as DirectX, OpenGL, OpenCL, Vulkan.
� Desired Experience with the Windows Driver Model(WDM/WDF), Kernel Mode Driver Framework and kernel debugging, Windows kernel internals
� Experience on latest Windows 10 /11 OS versions
� Knowledge of device and system-level architecture, especially x86 based devices.
� Debugging/Triage experience at the ingredient or platform level, one of more of the following domains - Graphics, Connectivity, Media, Power Management, BM, EM, DPTF, Storage, USB Type-C.
� Exposure to triaging issues related to Power and Performance, Stress n Stability.
� Familiarity with various debug tools including emulators/JTAG-debuggers, Windbg, etc. will be nice to have.
� Microsoft Telemetry expertise will be an advantage