- Optimize factory capacity in tactical horizon to support customer demand of each products while minimizing cost of machine and collateral purchase.
- Define strategy to support products ramp up and ramp down efficiency through cost effectiveness and tool conversion.
- Figure out solution to solve capacity shortage to support customer request through collaboration with factory stakeholders. Allocate and propose schedule for all engineering and design of experiment activities of factory.
- Perform different What-if scenarios on capacity impact of each product when input parameters have changed and provide results for higher manager to make decision. Work on recovery plan for capacity shortage due to data inputs degradation.
Inside this Business Group
- Bachelor degree in Industrial Engineering or Industrial Management. Any work experience in capacity planning is preferred.
- Good in verbal and written English.
- Detailed orientation and analytic skill.
- Strong organizational, prioritization, planning, stakeholder and time management.
- An ability to work in a fast changing environment and performing within a team: tolerance of ambiguity, setting expectation, driving accountability, demonstrated leadership and team oriented.
- Ability to deliver to tight deadlines and problem solving skill.
- Have a Lean mindset to simplify and improve business process.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel. VBA Macro programming is an advantage.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth