Who are we?
Our vision at Intel’s Real Sense Group is to enrich people’s lives through devices and machines that perceive the world in 3D. We work on a portfolio of computing devices including VR/AR devices, Smartphones, Drones, Robots and Peripherals. Our mission is to enable our partners to build high volume products powered by best-in-class RealSense™ 3D technologies. The Real Sense product portfolio includes 3D Cameras, Tracking Modules, Computer Vision libraries and ASICs for depth processing and sensing and understanding with world class algorithms.
This is what we do - http://intel.ly/2sEsthT
What will you do?
As an experienced architect you will work on the next generation 3D camera systems. In this position you will take part in defining the system, HW and ASIC's architecture of Intel's next generation 3D cameras. You will work with talented Algorithm, HW, and ASIC engineering teams on execution and testing of the architecture.
What will you do when you come to work?
- Architectural design, definition and specification of 3D camera system.
- Create detailed HW and ASIC specification for implementation.
- Conduct Architecture exploration work, including Area, Power, and Performance tradeoff evaluations.
- Work with control and imaging algorithm team to achieve effective system & HW design while reaching imaging & IQ needs.
- Work with SW/FW team to secure solid system design.Support complex system integration and debug tasks
Inside this Business Group
B.S.c in CE or EE (MSc - advantage) 8+ years of experience 3+ Years' experience as ASIC architect Deep understanding and experience in HW design & Micro-architecture Experience in HW implementation of imaging products - advantage Experience in analog/digital mixed signal architecture - advantage Ability to work hands-on in cross functional teams Strong communication skills
Intel Labs, the New Business Initiatives group (NBI), the Perceptual Computing Group and the New Devices Group (NDG). Additionally, New Devices Group and the New Business Initiatives group were combined into the New Business Group (NBG) which nests into NTG.