Perform various administrative and projectrelated activities in support of an individual or group varying in size.
Typical duties may include but are not limited to the following:
- Drafts, composes, types, and proofs correspondence using current office software applications creates and sustains systems for retention,
- protection, retrieval, transfer and disposal of confidential information
- schedules and coordinates logistics for meetings and events organizes and manages calendar schedules for manager and/or department
- makes travel arrangements and prepares expense reports
- maintains office supplies
- manages departmental recognition, tracks headcount and spending serves as an information resource/communication channel for policies and procedures and is a resource for office related software applications.
Duties may also include:
- execution of research, data analysis, and preparing reports/recommendations.
- Copies, collates, sorts and distributes materials.
- Assignments are complex and diversified in nature and may require working within a globally dispersed team.
- Work performed within generally defined parameters.
- Judgment and decision making ability is required in resolving moderately complex problems.
Inside this Business Group
Good relations in Government department
Work experience in the same profession more than 6 years
Speaking , wiring , reading English
Good communication skills
Has work experiences in international companies
The Intel Security Group combines employees from McAfee and Intel – people with security expertise in hardware, software, and solutions into one business unit focused on building hardware, software, services and end-to-end security solutions. Intel Security Group sets the stage for new levels of collaboration and innovation and will drive leadership in the industry by providing ubiquitous security and identity protection for people and businesses worldwide.