Windows/DB System Engineer
- Designs, builds, and integrates applications and platforms to support Intel's business needs.
- Responsible for application packaging deployment that meets IT standards.
- Responsible for understanding various client and/or server architectural structure, operating system build technologies, system patching, system management & auditing automation, monitoring as well as server build processes.
- Designs and appropriately builds out all environments, which includes , Storage Area Networks SAN, Microsoft OS and SQL clusters.
- Provides these services and interacts with customers, IT partners, system architects, product managers, design engineers, service and support teams, and other system users who require input regarding their planned or existing system.
A candidate for this position who holds a relevant Bachelor's degree from a relevant academic institute.Inside this Business Group
Good team work Fluent English
System Engineering experience is an advantage:
Windows OS Virtualization Database administrator/developer MSSQL/MySQL Familiarity with Linux
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.