Future Careers in Manufacturing – Join us in Magdeburg!
About IDM 2.0 and Manufacturing in Magdeburg
As an integral part of Intel's new IDM2.0 strategy, Intel is planning to invest more than 17 billion Euro in the construction of new leading-edge chip factories in Magdeburg to boost production to meet demand for advanced semiconductors, power a new generation of innovative products from Intel, and serve the needs of foundry customers. As part of the investment, Intel will employ around 7,000 construction jobs over the course of the build and will create 3,000 permanent high-tech jobs at Intel, and tens of thousands of additional jobs across suppliers and partners.
Whilst we currently don’t have positions in Magdeburg, we are in detailed planning for our future hiring needs.
Our future opportunities will be for recent graduates and experienced professionals in the following roles:
- Process Engineers
- Yield Engineers
- Manufacturing Technicians
- Equipment Technicians
- Engineering Managers
- Manufacturing Operations Managers
If you are interested in hiring opportunities in Magdeburg please complete applications and be among the first who will learn about the opportunities as soon as they open.
High level requirements:
- Technicians: Technical Associate’s, or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent military experience in areas like: chemical, mechanical, electrical engineering, chemistry, physics and relevant industry experience
- Engineering roles: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in relevant field (chemical, mechanical, electrical engineering, chemistry, physics, applied mechanics, nanotechnology, semiconductor or similar field) and relevant industry experience
- Managerial roles: Engineering or management degree, 3+ years of managerial experience
We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.html
Inside this Business GroupIntel's Human Resources group is responsible for hiring, developing and retaining the best and brightest employees while continuing to strengthen the company's culture and values. Intel Human Resources provides first-rate, cost-effective services and support to employees worldwide and is dedicated to advancing Intel's business goals.
Posting StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
BenefitsWe offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.html
Working ModelThis role will require an on-site presence.
Maggie Offensive Security ResearcherIch wollte schon immer etwas tun, das die Welt verändert – bei Intel fühle ich mich geschätzt und ich habe mehr Selbstvertrauen gewonnen. Die Arbeit gibt mir das Gefühl, dass ich in der Lage bin, Großes zu leisten.
- LTD Sort Product Development Engineer Hillsboro, Oregon Jetzt bewerben
- LTD Product Development Engineer Hillsboro, Oregon Jetzt bewerben
- Signal Integrity Engineer Guadalajara, Mexiko Jetzt bewerben
Sie haben noch keine gespeicherten Jobs.Alle Stellenangebote Ansehen