LTD Portland Community College Quick Start Semiconductor Training Program
Manufacturing Equipment Technicians perform electrical or mechanical troubleshooting to determine problems in non-functioning electro-mechanical equipment used in the manufacturing process. Dismantles, adjusts, repairs, and assembles equipment according to layout plans, blueprints, operating or repair manuals, rough sketches or drawings. May also perform set-up, calibration, and preventative maintenance on production equipment. Assignments are semi-routine in nature. Work performed within generally defined parameters. Some degree of judgment required in resolving non-standard problems. Normally receives general instructions on most work.
Your day-to-day schedule will be full of amazing opportunities. As a Manufacturing Equipment Technician, you will be:
- Operating, maintaining, and repairing, and troubleshooting specialized processing equipment inside a clean room environment
- Collecting data and communicating results to engineering teams to optimize equipment and process
- Performing complex tasks such as equipment installation, qualification, and troubleshooting
- Solving problems with impact on factory performance and efficiency
A successful candidate must be willing to:
- Regularly lift loads up to 25 lbs.
- Wear closed toe shoes for the duration of shift.
- Walk 3-5 miles and stand or sit for up to 9 hours within a shift.
- Push carts for a distance of at least 500 m
- Climb and perform work on ladders or at heights.
- Spend the majority of work time (more than 90% less break time) in a clean room environment working on tool sets, processing wafers, and standing or sitting for extended periods of time.
- Work in a clean room environment wearing a gown, hood, booties, safety glasses and gloves for the duration of shift, with the possibility of using airline-supplied respirators
- Work on a night or day shift compressed work week schedule. Shifts are twelve hours long and alternate between three and four days a week.
- Perform detailed inspection tasks.
- Use job specific fixtures, basic hand tools, and potentially airline supplied respirators.
This job posting is applicable for entry level Manufacturing Equipment Technician and compensation will be adjusted accordingly.
This position is not eligible for Intel immigration sponsorship.
- High school diploma or equivalent, to be completed by employment start date
- Successful completion of Portland Community College Quick Start Semiconductor Training
- Experience with maintenance, repair, or troubleshooting equipment including inspection tasks
- Experience in interpreting schematics and drawings or diagrams
- Experience with using basic tools and potentially airline supplied respirators
- Experience using computer and general computer programs
Inside this Business GroupAs the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology Development and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth.
Covid StatementIntel strongly encourages employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Intel aligns to federal, state, and local laws and as a contractor to the U.S. Government is subject to government mandates that may be issued. Intel policies for COVID-19 including guidance about testing and vaccination are subject to change over time.
Posting StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
BenefitsWe offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.html
Working ModelThis role will require an on-site presence.
Maggie Offensive Security ResearcherZawsze chciałam robić coś, co będzie zmieniać świat — w firmie Intel czuję się doceniona i nabrałam większej pewności siebie. Czuję, że jestem w stanie robić wspaniałe rzeczy.
- F11X Capacity Industrial Engineer Albuquerque, Nowy Meksyk Aplikuj teraz
- Facilities TD WATR Engineer Undergraduate Intern Hillsboro, Oregon Aplikuj teraz
- Senior SW Technical Lead Petaẖ Tiqwa, Izrael Aplikuj teraz
Nie masz jeszcze zapisanych ofert pracy.Zobacz wszystkie oferty pracy