LATAM AI Technical Sales Specialist
This position requires candidates to upload a resume in English, you are welcome to upload multiple versions of your resume if you prefer but an English version of your resume will be required to be considered for this position.
We are a forward-leaning, high-performing, dynamic team of senior technical sales professionals within Intel Corporation's LATAM Sales Group driving Intel's enterprise data-centric growth and transformation. We are looking for a highly motivated and passionate learner who will thrive in an inclusive and diverse team-setting, engage in opportunities with novel approaches and persevere until success is realized.
In this commissioned technical sales role, you will be responsible for:
- Influencing and driving adoption of Intel-based data-centric solutions primarily focused on AI offerings for on-prem, hybrid, and cloud infrastructure.
- Helping drive revenue growth in collaboration with our field sellers and our partners by accelerating the adoption of novel solution architectures that showcase Intel's advanced products and technologies.
- Cultivating senior-level relationships with Enterprise and Public Sector customers, global ISVs, OEMs, Cloud Service Providers, Digital Services/SaaS providers, and SI partners to maximize Intel relevancy and mindshare.
- Understanding the customers' business use cases, Intel's technical merits and business value propositions, identifying gaps and opportunities, and putting in place strategies to address, win and enable deployment of solutions that meet the customers' requirements and drive alignment with the partners' offerings.
- Daily activities will include providing direct technical solutions assistance to customers and partners, interfacing with Sr. technical decision makers for Line of Business and Operational Technology Groups and representing customer market segment requirements back into the business units for future product planning, creating and delivering content for internal and external training sessions.
A successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Employ opportunity solution selling methodologies to influence the customers' organization and Intel's partners to drive customer requirements and market needs into actionable goals and deal wins.
- Have participated in delivering large scale complex software solutions deployed on-prem and on 3rd party cloud (e.g. AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.).
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of various on-prem and Cloud workload software solution stacks including compute, orchestration, infrastructure management, as well as storage and networking solutions.
- Possess hands-on knowledge of Cloud-native computing, containerization, database design, data warehousing, ETL/data ops, storage, and security.
- Exhibit solid knowledge of Datacenter hardware/software solutions/trends, including Virtualization/Software-Defined Data Center, Containers, Big Data Analytics, Database, Middleware, HPC, Machine Learning, Security, Storage and Networking as well as general Enterprise IT/applications knowledge.
- Work collaboratively with the account teams and business units, coordinating resources to get the job done, taking ownership or handing off when appropriate.
- Learn from, collaborate with, and influence the brightest technical minds in the industry to share best-practice knowledge amongst the Datacenter and Cloud Solution Architect community (within Intel and ecosystem partners).
- Be the voice of the field by delivering feedback from customers, partners, and competition to the Intel business-units to shape current and future products.
- Utilize excellent time management and organizational skills to prioritize tasks in a very interrupt driven environment.
- Stay current and familiar with emerging vertical and horizontal technologies, products and technology trends and all pertinent Intel training.
- Thrive in a fast paced, collaborative and fluid environment.
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication, presentation and collaboration skills. Great relationship building skills are necessary, including the ability to build rapport and communicate effectively with all levels.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or related field or relevant industry experience.
- 5+ years of combined experience in the following:
- Technical sales role at a large organization with experience selling technical on-prem/cloud/ hybrid solutions to Enterprise and/or Public Sector customers.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) technologies, including deep learning, natural language processing, training, computer vision and large language models.
- Enterprise IT experience, software development, operations, DevOps engineering, or systems architecture, preferably at a large-scale with experience across one or more: Linux, Red Hat, SUSE, Ubuntu, Amazon Linux, OpenStack middleware opensource implementations, or similar.
- Container Orchestration tools like Openshift, Kubernetes, Docker Swarm, Amazon ECS, Amazon EKS, Apache Mesos, Azure Container Service, Azure AKS, Google GKE and Google Container Engine.
- Advanced English level and Portuguese required.
- Spoken Spanish is a plus.
- Continued learning certifications, such as (but not limited to): Red Hat RHEL (Red Hat Enterprise Linux) /Openshift/Ansible, AWS (Amazon Web Services) Certified Solutions Architect, Google Cloud Certified Architect, Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect, VMware, Oracle, or similar.
- Software-defined Storage (SDS), HDFS, Lustre FS, Block, Object, OpenStack Cinder, Swift, Ceph, and Swordfish, NVMe over fabric.
- Azure, AWS, Google Cloud, VMware VCF/Tanzu, IBM Cloud, Oracle Cloud, Rackspace, etc.
- Software Defined Network (SDN), Network Function Virtualization (NFV), OpenStack Neutron, VMWare NSX and SD-WAN.
- Knowledge of Python Language, Pandas and NumPy.
Inside this Business GroupIntel's Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customer voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.
Posting StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
BenefitsWe offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here.
Working ModelThis role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.
Nie masz jeszcze zapisanych ofert pracy.Zobacz wszystkie oferty pracy