This position involves the Development, Verification and Support of baseband Modem Firmware /Embedded SW for the Radio Driver System across multiple mobile communication standards GSM, EDGE, WCDMA, UMTS, LTE.
Role responsibilities include:
- Discuss requirements/feedback with Concept Engineering and Development
- Participation in system integration and verification in cooperation with System Engineering and hardware design group
- System integration on virtual prototypes and target hardware
- Analyzing and solving of technical issues during bring-up of the next generation mobile phone platform
- Technical support of internal and external customers of the Intel high-feature modem baseband components
- Perform code review and SW/FW fixes and feature updates
- Debug FW/SW and System issues, extract and analyze traces, pre-analysis of issues from various verification sessions IOT, GCT, Field Test, and Customer Production Line.
Communication & Devices Group: The wireless revolution at Intel! We are one team - passionate engineers and technologists from diverse industry backgrounds working together to realize a world of connected computing. We are bringing the best ideas from the brightest minds to deliver future mobile experiences into the market. We are on the journey towards making Intel a wireless leader with exciting products for the Internet of Things, 5G and an opportunity to change the world with your work.