Join Intel—and Engineer the future.
Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So join us—and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come.
Intel Gdansk is expanding its research and development team in the field of High Performance Computing with focus at the development, validation and maintenance of Infiniband-based cluster interconnect software running on servers under Linux OS. Connectivity Group develops and validates high performance computing software (kernel and/or user space components) for highly parallel x86 platforms, utilizing Intel Xeon, Xeon Phi processors and cluster interconnect technologies (Intel® Omni-Path Architecture). These products will be leveraging cutting edge hardware and software technologies, to build extremely scalable systems used in industries like oil & gas, healthcare, science, finance, and film industry.
What you’ll do:
As a Software Validation Engineer you will be working with a technology that enables the most powerful supercomputers in the world, but also scales down to small computing clusters. You will be cooperating with most influential people within HPC world on new software solutions envisioned for first exascale supercomputers. You will be responsible for the design, definition, automation and execution of integration and system tests of whole software stack (Intel® Omni-Path Software) against complete family of hardware products. Your contributions will be instrumental in meeting functional and non-functional requirements of the products and ensuring their high quality.
What we offer:
We offer competitive benefits and pay, opportunities for professional development and the flexibility you need to achieve balance. Intel fosters a collaborative environment allowing the brightest minds in the world to come together to achieve exceptional results.
Besides regular duties you can:
- Take advantage of various career development activities.
- Participate in various innovation-focused activities (innovation lab, collaboration events, and patent submissions writing).
- Have a chance to participate in Intel Great Place to Work program which gathers people who love running, cycling, squash, tennis, cross fit, photography, and many more.
- Relax during energetic team events (skiing, scuba diving, kayaking, etc.)
- Chill out with unlimited amount of coffee, tea, and soft drinks.
Base salary is accompanied with such additional benefits as bonuses, private medical plan, life insurance, lunch coupons, and more.
Please be informed that Intel is proactively trying to find candidates for this position which is frequently available at Intel Technology Poland. Please note that the position may not be available at this time. If you would be interested in this position should it become available, we would encourage you to apply, and our hiring team will be glad to contact you when/if relevant.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering / Software Engineering,
• Ability to implement and review programs/tests in C/C++,
• Ability to work in scripting languages such as Python and TCL, as well as Bash,
• Working knowledge of the Linux operating system, including user and kernel space.
Nice to have:
• Experience in working in continuous integration model,
• Experience in Agile and open source SW development process,
• Experience with InfiniBand is a huge plus,
• Experience with Cluster communication software,
• Good background in Enterprise level networking architecture, protocols, topologies and networking products.
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.