Mobileye -Intel's Automated Driving group in Jerusalem is seeking for excellent Linux Kernel Developer . This is an exciting opportunity to join a team of highly talented engineers, working on one of the most cutting edge technologies -Autonomous vehicle development.
Our software engineers have the opportunity to touch the entire software ecosystem! In fact, by number of employees, we are one of the most influential software companies in the world. At Intel, you’ll be at forefront of everything from enhanced usability and security, to integrated software and hardware solutions, to seamless connectivity. We're looking for more great software engineer leaders who can help us push computing capabilities even further. Those who are passionately motivated by seeing their advanced product design creations used by millions of end users. Watch our Software Careers video here:
A SW Development Engineer with good experience in Embedded and Linux Development.
The Candidate must have:
- B.Sc./M.Sc. level Computer Science/Engineering academic degree.
-At least 5 years of experience in Embedded SW Development.
- At least 5 years of development in a Linux environment kernel and user space
- Deep understanding of Operating Systems & their concepts.
- Good understanding of the Linux OS and Kernel driver model.
- Good understanding of CPU architectures and their integration with the OS
.- Experience in the HW/SW integration and debug of new Silicone.
- Experience with Linux Kernel Coding Style and techniques.
- Experience with open source control tools like GIT, Repo and Gerrit.Inside this Business Group
Automated Driving Group : Zero accidents. Mobility for all. Intel is collaborating with the world's leaders in automotive design and technology to turn visionary concepts for automated driving into reality. The Automated Driving Group (ADG) is architecting transportation for a better life and a safer world. We accelerate innovation and adoption of smart, connected, transformative, market leading automated driving solutions by delivering high performance SOC’s, modules, software and reference designs.