Media SDK team is looking for a person who will contribute into delivering Media Server Studio product in parallel with media stack enabling of Intel Media driver for existent and future platforms. You will work closely with architects and QA engineers through the whole development lifecycle since features planning till final productization.
Your responsibilities may include some or all of the followings:
- Develop, enable, and maintain most popular video codecs Mpeg2/AVC/VC-1/HEVC/VPx and video processing functionality
-Work with various Intel teams, partners and customers to improve performance and quality of delivering components by validating and analyzing issues in software drivers, framework and applications, implementing software improvements
-Performance analysis and tuning for media driver and middleware on various Intel platforms running different operating systems e.g., Linux primarily, Android and Windows
-Drive process improvements such as automating manual processes and data reporting
- Good C/C++ programming skills
- Experience in software development tools and methods on Linux
- Proficiency in problem solving and debugging skills
- Experience in video decoding and encoding for HEVC, VP9, MPEG-2, VC-1, AVC, MVC, and other new advanced codec techniques is a plus
- Experience in modern technologies for HW video acceleration such as DirectX 9/11, MFTs, LibVA, OpenMAX is a plus
- Professional English
- Experience of work in Agile teams
The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community. SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel® processor technologies. SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs.