Intel's Wireless Connectivity Solutions's vision is that EVERYONE and EVERYTHING will best CONNECT with Intel Connectivity. We are working on delivering world-class wireless connectivity technologies such as Wi-Fi, global navigation satellite system (GNSS) and location, Bluetooth, and Wireless Gigabit (WiGig).
One of the AMAZING groups is - the GNSS Core products (GCP). This group develops and ships cutting edge GNSS solutions, from prototyping to discrete Silicon (SoC) to full product integration. Products developed by Intel GCP are designed to be integrated in high-end mobile products in the market.
We are looking for an algorithm engineer for a challenging and fascinating position.
What will you do?
You will develop next generation Global Navigation Satellite Systems receivers. The GNSS Phy layer and processes samples sent from the satellites and received through the RF section of the receiver. The Phy performs measurements and decoding of the signals using various signal processing techniques to determine the position and velocity of the receiver.
You job role will consist of:
- Research and development of reception and measurement methods
- Algorithms specification
- Generation of reference modules to VLSI
- Integration of solutions onto HW platforms
- Optimizing receiver performance
- Validating algorithms on HW in Real Time environments
- B.Sc in electrical engineering
- M.Sc in the signal processing / communication field - Advantage
- Experience in Matlab programming and signal processing /communication
- Knowledge and experience in programming Preference to C
- Knowledge in GNSS - AdvantageInside this Business Group
Communication & Devices Group: The wireless revolution at Intel! We are one team - passionate engineers and technologists from diverse industry backgrounds working together to realize a world of connected computing. We are bringing the best ideas from the brightest minds to deliver future mobile experiences into the market. We are on the journey towards making Intel a wireless leader with exciting products for the Internet of Things, 5G and an opportunity to change the world with your work.