Come and code with the best - at Intel. Think Intel is all about hardware? Well, think again. On its own, Intel's software business would be one of the largest and most influential software companies in the world. So join us - and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come.
At Intel, developing and innovating computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of people around the world is our passion, and we believe each and every part of our company has a hand in changing the world. Intel's Non-volatile Memory Solutions Group NSG has an exciting and unique opportunity to further accelerate innovations in the storage technology space by delivering the best computing experience on Intel platforms that meets a wide range of customer requirements. As a team, we are dedicated to helping Intel drive the next major growth inflection through innovative solutions that are emerging as a result of introduction of the new memory hierarchy.
What you'll do:
As an engineer working in the storage technology team, you will be responsible for research, design and development of a unique, innovative storage product.
We are looking for a self-motivated person, who takes pride in their craft and is not afraid to think out of the box in order to benefit and innovate the future of software development.
You will be involved in:
Research and design of new storage technology which combines HW, SW & FW features. Implementation of features and proof of concepts. Maintenance, debugging and bugfixing of existing SW.Work closely with development teams from Poland and US.
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience with programming in C language
- Good understanding of computer and Linux software architectures including software pipelines and hardware device interactions
- Good command of English
Nice To Have Skills:
- Experience in the software development for Linux platforms based on either Intel Architecture IA or other processor/microprocessor architectures
- Experience in kernel drivers implementation
- Good software debugging skills
- Knowledge of storage technology
What We Offer:
- As a member of Non-Volatile Storage Group, you will become a part of great Intel Storage team and have the possibility to work with highly motivated individuals - best professionals in their field. You'll have a chance to learn about emerging technologies and take part in creative problem solving. Intel fosters a collaborative environment allowing the brightest minds in the world to come together to achieve exceptional results.
Besides Regular Duties You Can Take advantage of various career development activities.Participate in various innovation-focused activities collaboration events and patent submissions writing. Have a chance to participate in Intel Great Place to Work program which gathers people who love running, cycling, squash, tennis, cross fit, photography, and many more. Relax during energetic team events skiing, scuba diving, kayaking, etc.Chill out with unlimited amount of coffee, tea, and soft drinks. Base salary is accompanied with such additional benefits as bonuses, private medical plan, life insurance, lunch coupons, and more.Inside this Business Group
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.