We are happy to inform that we have a place for you in Rack Scale Design project, which is all about innovating intelligent resource orchestration of the datacenter based on new hardware architecture.
Intel® Rack Scale Design (Intel® RSD) is a revolutionary, new architecture that disaggregates compute, storage, and network resources, and introduces the ability to more efficiently pool and utilize these resources.
Our Polish Team is responsible for Defining, Designing, Developing and Validating new features and functionalities of RSD. We break things, solve big problems, and lead at the intersection of hardware and software. Sounds interesting?
Join us and develop your skills and experience by working with some of the brightest minds in scheduling and orchestration, telemetry, networking, storage, and the software that runs a data center.
Our Teams in Gdansk working on all the layers of the Data Centre Solution and we are actively looking for engineers to join:
What we offer:
We offer competitive benefits and pay, opportunities for professional development and the flexibility you need to achieve balance. Intel fosters a collaborative environment allowing the brightest minds in the world to come together to achieve exceptional results.
Besides regular duties you can:
- Take advantage of various career development activities,
- Participate in various innovation-focused activities (innovation lab, collaboration events, and patent submissions writing),
- Have a chance to participate in Intel Great Place to Work program which gathers people who love running, cycling, squash, tennis, cross fit, photography, and many more,
- Relax during energetic team events (skiing, scuba diving, kayaking, etc.),
- Chill out with unlimited amount of coffee, tea, and soft drinks.
Base salary is accompanied with such additional benefits as bonuses, private medical plan, life insurance, lunch coupons, and more.
Don’t hesitate to apply for this position! We do have both Junior and Senior Engineers positions so you’ll definitely find the right place for you in one of our Teams.
Just starting your career?
Our Team is a great place to develop your skills and experience in engineering the newest technologies. You can be teamed with experienced engineers who will support you while you’ll be ramping up into your technical journey
Are you already an experienced engineer?
Leverage your experience and bring it to the next level while developing the state of art solutions in Data Center
These are the skills and qualities we value:
- Enthusiasm and passion for new technologies,
- Dedication, pro-activeness, focus on results in the area related to software development,
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills,
- Knowledge of any modern programming languages (i.e. Java, C++, C#, Python),
- Willingness to learn new technologies and programming techniques,
- Have good communication skills in English.
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.