Facilities Electrical Engineering Intern
- Under direct supervision by a senior engineer, perform specific engineering tasks of an analysis or test nature in a specialized engineering fields.
- Apply theoretical knowledge and engineering techniques to the solution of basic analytical engineering problems.
- Assures the accuracy and completeness of all drawings, files, engineering records, prints, and tasks of assigned projects.
- Assists with the development of engineering schedules, budgets, and projects as assigned.
- Assists with the development and maintenance of the parts catalogs, owner’s manuals, and operational instruction manuals for the assigned systems.
- Updates procedures for equipment operation and manufacturing processes.
- While working as an intern, you will be given the opportunity to learn/strengthen the following skills in a professional environment
- Maintains high standard professionalism in attitudes and communication with fellow employees and customers.
- Maintains a clean and professional office and work area environment.
Inside this Business Group
- Candidate must be advanced student of Electrical Engineering, academic performance record must be in the top quartile of his / her class
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Candidates should possess strong engineering and computer skills with the ability to learn new systems (e.g. Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office suite, other standard engineering computer systems etc.)
- Familiarity with statistical data analysis techniques
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth