Business intelligence developers work with internal customers to understand and articulate business processes, map them to business intelligence requirements, and implement them into indicators. The developers work with other team members to develop business intelligence solutions and provide support to the BI systems and ongoing analysis needs. This includes understanding the data and where to get it, extraction of the data, processing it, and turning it into a graphical representation on the web. The job might include working with colleagues in the US.
This position is open for active students only, that can work a minimum of 4 days a week.
You should be an Information Systems or Data Science student or with equivalent knowledge.
Additional qualifications include:
– Knowledge in databases and SQL previous proven experience is an advantage
– Knowledge in business intelligence and data warehousing concepts and methodologies previous proven experience is an advantage
– Excellent self-learning capabilities
– Strong written and verbal communication skills and customer engagement skills
– Good and fluent Hebrew and English
– Familiarity with data mining, machine learning and predictive analytics algorithms, methodologies and approaches
– Knowledge or experience with MS Excel Power Pivot and DAXInside this Business Group
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.