CDG (together with other groups) is developing breakthrough technologies that will lead the next evolution of compute by offering end-to-end AI solutions that broadly spans from the data center to the edge.
Our team is focusing on Deep-Learning SOC dedicated for state-of-the-art inference techniques.
In this role you will take part in integrating the building blocks into the most complex computing dies in the industry, learn about the flows and components, and understand the full picture of these extremely advanced processors and be a part of setting the design standards for these projects.
Your responsibilities will include but won't be limited to:
- Work with the IP to define and implement the handshake between IP and SOC
- Work with architects and other design engineers to generate micro-architecture and/or verification plan of flows in SoC
- Generate well-documented, power efficient and synthesis friendly RTL
- Debug, fix, and validate pre- and post-silicon sub-system logic issues and bugs
- Be familiar with Design environment, flow, tools, methodologies and optimization methods.
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.