A candidate for a temporary student position in Jerusalem Design Center, in a Wireless-LAN Firmware development team.
Students play integral part of the development team, performing development tasks according to the group needs, and according to the skills and availability for work.
The studentship is limited in time with the intent to hire into a full-time position as appropriate.
-2nd year Student for B.Sc./M.Sc. Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or similar program
- Remaining time in school of at least 3 semesters
- Available to work at least 25 hours per week, in 3 separate days
- Good SW skills
- Knowledge in C programming - advantage
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Knowledge in embedded-systems, networking, operating systems - advantageInside this Business Group
Communication & Devices Group: The wireless revolution at Intel! We are one team - passionate engineers and technologists from diverse industry backgrounds working together to realize a world of connected computing. We are bringing the best ideas from the brightest minds to deliver future mobile experiences into the market. We are on the journey towards making Intel a wireless leader with exciting products for the Internet of Things, 5G and an opportunity to change the world with your work.