Intel Corporation has a Global Supply Management GSM 2018 Summer Legal Internship opportunity for a Graduate or PhD student currently enrolled in a degree in Law or related field. The GSM Intern Program is structured as a 12 week summer 2018 assignment within an Intel GSM business group. Interns will undertake a project designed to utilize existing skills and experience and provide an opportunity for professional growth. Additionally, the GSM Intern Program includes practical training and educational events, networking/social opportunities, and exposure to senior leadership and the GSM community.
Intern projects are unique to the specific business need, but responsibilities and analyses will include:
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
Inside this Business Group
• Must be pursuing a MS or PhD degree in Law or related field.
• Must have a legal or permanent right to work in the US without requiring sponsorship.
• Minimum of 3 months experience in contract drafting and negotiation.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Working knowledge of intellectual property law, the Uniform Commercial Code, and CISG.
• Experience working with confidential documents and under confidentiality obligations.
• Contract formation, preparation, negotiation, review, and drafting skills.
• Ability to identify key risk areas in a contract.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth