We are looking for talented and motivated students to be part of a diverse multi-cultural team developing the 3GPP Physical Layer software for mobile devices. There you are involved in implementation, adaptation and unitary testing of functional extensions, like Multi SIM. This will provide you with an insight in the activities of a leading global player to create next generation mobile platforms.
Inside this Business Group
- Enrolled student in the the field of Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Electrical/Communications Engineering or equivalent
- Advanced proven C or C++ programming skills, ideally for embedded systems
- Experience with software development under UNIX/LINUX and its tools and scripting languages
- Usage of modern version control systems, ideally Git, usage of SDE and debugging environments
- Knowledge of development processes, such as Agile/Scrum and C/C++ coding standards
- Prior exposure to Mobile Communication standards, specifically GSM, UMTS or LTE is a plus
- You should be able to work with little supervision, possess good communication skills and clear orientation to results
- Fluent English language skills
Communication & Devices Group: The wireless revolution at Intel! We are one team - passionate engineers and technologists from diverse industry backgrounds working together to realize a world of connected computing. We are bringing the best ideas from the brightest minds to deliver future mobile experiences into the market. We are on the journey towards making Intel a wireless leader with exciting products for the Internet of Things, 5G and an opportunity to change the world with your work.