The Data Center Group (DCG) drives new products technologies from high-end co-processors for supercomputers to low-energy systems for enterprise and the cloud, as well as solutions for big data and intelligent devices. The group is a worldwide organization that develops the products and technologies that power nine of every 10 servers sold worldwide.
This internship introduces the student into the field of Embedded Software Validation, from understanding system circuit behavior, managing requirements, documenting a test plan, developing test tools, and implementing test scripts.
Internship Tasks may include but not limit to:
Inside this Business Group
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
Ideal Candidates should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
• Strong individual problem-solving skills: being capable of figuring out how things work and how to test all possibilities.
• Candidate must be pursuing a Master's in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, or any other related field.
Are this requirements ok? Or would you like to include one more (We shouldn't have more than 4 must have requirements)
• Six months experience or equivalent coursework in the following areas:
- Microcontroller-based embedded systems design and architecture software and hardware.
- C Programming language.
- C# of any other similar object-oriented programming language.
- Low-level communication interfaces, buses and protocols such as I2C, SPI, UART, CAN, MDIO, GPIB.
• Git source control usage.
• Experience with hardware analysis equipment.
• Basic knowledge of verification and validation procedures.
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.