Responsible for the resolution of internal customer queries regarding benefits and other internal programs. Gathers and clarifies feedback and other information from internal customers through various methods, researches relevant guidelines, and responds to inquires promptly. In dealing with more complex queries, may be involved with other customers within or across different functions. Provides coaching, influencing, and dispute resolution strategies to managers and other customers regarding company or benefits policies.
Inside this Business Group
Candidate will be responsible for resolving Intel employees' Human Resource related queries and issues. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Attending to employees' queries submitted through an internal online tool, telephone and web chat.
- Diagnosing employees issues, conducting appropriate researches and investigations and subsequently developing recommendations for resolutions based on Intel's policies and Human Resource guidelines.
- Partnering with other Human Resource Business Partners to resolve more complex issues to ensure the most accurate and timely response is delivered to employees
- Being in the front line work force of the Contact Operations Team, you will be playing an integral part to drive operational excellence.
- Assuming the role of Functional Expert (FE) and working closely with Human Resource Business Partners and other team members to drive continuous improvements to enhance team's productivity performances and key success indicators
-Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or Professional Degree in any field.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to follow through for satisfactory issue closure
-Ability to focus and pay attention to detail-Ability to read contents/materials online quickly, comprehend them and apply the needed information to the questions asked on demand from customers.
-Proficiency knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Email and Internet
-Excellent work ethic and positive attitude are required
-Excellent interpersonal skills required-Ability to multitask
-Ability to work as an individual contributor and collectively as a team member
-Experience in Customer Service Field will be an added advantage
Intel's Human Resources group is responsible for hiring, developing and retaining the best and brightest employees while continuing to strengthen the company's culture and values. Intel Human Resources provides first-rate, cost-effective services and support to employees worldwide and is dedicated to advancing Intel's business goals.