We provide a highly sophisticated System Level Design flow that enables development of leading edge System on Chip SoC solutions. Join us now as:
Working Student: You will develop code generators for Virtual Prototype VP and other collateral's in close cooperation with design teams. You will work with and enhance an essential methodology for enabling fast pre-silicon development and quick development cycles:
- Create code generation solutions for design teams from concept over development to testing and bring-up
- Actively participate in improvement of an essential enabling methodology for SoC design.
- Close cooperation with design and support teams all over the world.
Inside this Business Group
- Student working towards a Bachelor or MS Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer -
Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- Working and good knowledge of OOP
- Good knowledge of Python
- Knowledge of C++/ C
- Proficient in English language
- UNIX, Windows
- Tools used in software development
- Knowledge of Scripting language / Makefiles
- Basic HW architecture know-how
- Knowledge of SystemC
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.