Research and develop approaches for unsupervised learning models for anomaly detection in enterprise systems.
Responsibilities may be quite diverse of a technical nature and will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the role, U.S. experience, and education requirements. Job assignments may be for the summer or for short periods throughout the school year.
The responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Study and ranking of the approaches using the instrumentation of real-world enterprise systems and recommending most effective models for predictive discovery of anomalies that can result in business impact.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Problem-solving, data analytical and methodological thinking.
- Eager to take on challenges and complete tasks within given timelines.
- Ability to multitask, self-motivated and be able to work independently.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and team-oriented environment.
Inside this Business Group
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- The suitable candidate must be pursuing a Bachelor degree of Science in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering.
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
-Must be available to work at least 3 months.
- 3 months experience and understanding of M/L Libraries Classification, Un-Supervised learning, Feature engineering, correlation.
- 3 months experience with Data munging.
- 3 months experience with regular Expressions, structured/unstructured data manipulation.
- 3 months experience with Python Numpy/Pandas, Scikit.Learn, stats models, Jupyter.
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.