Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, reinventing the digital world every day. In everything we do, we are looking for those breakthrough product experiences. Join us and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come. Step inside our world and you will find one brilliant mind after another - current and future leaders - all working together in a spirit of collaboration that is simply contagious.
We are looking for highly experienced bright engineers to join our LTE PHY Firmware Design & Development team at Nuremberg in Germany. You will be part of an experienced, international team of engineers that designs, implements and integrates new functionalities of the physical layer.
As an expert of LTE Physical Layer Firmware design/implementation, you will be responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
What we offer you?
Inside this Business Group
• Master's Degree or a PhD in related areas from a Tier1 Institute with multiple years of
relevant industry experience
• Experience in embedded architecture and Layer1 design or DSP firmware design/
• Hands-on C/C++ experience.
• Prior experience in Wireless Communication & LTE Physical Layer Algorithms
• In-depth understanding of the Physical Layer in 3GPP LTE covering Physical
• You are eager to contribute and work in highly qualified and motivated international team
• Proficient technical English language skills
The Mobile and Communications Group delivers the next generation of smartphones, tablets, feature phones, and connected devices with leading-edge technologies. MCG is chartered with providing optimal hardware, software, and connectivity ingredients for mobile devices and complete system solutions that deliver compelling user experiences and delight both consumers and business professionals.