You will have the opportunity to learn and quickly apply your SW skills in the HPC related fields, designing, developing and validating components of the SW Stack that enables the great Intel HPC products.
Inside this Business Group
Student Profile: The intern must be currently studying his/her bachelor or Master degree in computer science or related areas, at least 1 year from graduating.
- Programming experience in Python Scripting
- Programming experience in C++ Programming Language
- Object Oriented programming
- Basic understanding of computer architecture
- Experience working in a Linux environment
- Fluent in English spoken and written
- Good problem analysis and problem solving skills
- Ability to own and drive resolution of technical issues
Preferred Experience/Skills nice to have:
- Experience in HPC
- Experience in Linux server and network administration
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.