Global RX Circuit Design Lead f/m
- Manages programs of large global scope, impact and complexity through all phases of the project life cycle.
- Manages interdependencies and integration among multiple projects, teams, and stakeholders.
- Has decision making authority at the program level.
- Handles cross organizational programs of broad scope and high complexity or of broad scope and moderate complexity usually managing a core team that manages functionally specific teams.
- Sets direction for programs directly related to corporate policies or important business operations to meet strategic goals of significance.
- Leads the core team and guides performance of functional teams. Is the key interface with stakeholders and leadership internally and externally.
- Assigns overall tasks to others managing general areas of responsibility in support of program goals.
- Exercises judgment and discretion to develops solutions, remove obstacles and redefine approaches.
- Recommends or sets business strategies or corporate policies and deviates as appropriate.
- Oversees identification of tasks and research, dependencies, costs assigns resources, and communicates expectations to core team members.
- Creates/tracks/adjusts the program schedule. Assesses risks and identifies solutions to timely, efficient achievement of program goals.
- Ensures that quality standards and budget constraints are met.
- Ensures appropriate progress against schedule and takes remedial action as appropriate. Prioritizes utilization of resources with other functions.
- Influences business unit or crossorganizational strategies relevant to program goals.
- Has advanced understanding of the technical concepts, architecture, systems, development methods, and disciplines associated with the defined program, and utilizes knowledge to accelerate project completion.
This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry, employment group J. A higher payment is negotiable depending on your expertise and skills.
Prior to entering an employment agreement, the employee will be asked to provide all documents and references to verify any service times of prior employment. Based on provided documents the appropriate number of service years will be credited as prior employment.
Inside this Business Group
• Senior RF circuit design CD expert with deep knowledge on latest technology nodes
• Expert in leading projects / macros
• Well experienced in people management
• Deep knowledge in RF CD
• Deep knowledge in RX systems
Intel is one of the largest suppliers of chips for the communications market. The Intel Communications group is focused on designing and building communications technologies such as Ethernet connectivity products, optical components, communications processing solutions and broadband products.