EMEA Automotive and Manufacturing Senior Sales Manager ( f/m/d )
Note: This is a commissioned sales position.
The mission of EMEA Enterprise and Public Sector Sales is to Accelerate the Digital Transformation of our key Customers and Vertical Markets through the adoption and scale of Intel Enabled Cloud to Edge Solutions.
As the EMEA Automotive and Manufacturing Senior Sales Manager you will be accountable for development and execution Intel's sales strategy to exceed sales KPI's and OKR's with Automotive OEMS, Tier 2 Automotive customers and Manufacturing customers.
Development and execution of the strategy in close collaboration with the WW Automotive CoE, which is led from EMEA, is critical to success.
You will be responsible for leading the team of 12 commercial and technical sales people to build and execute sales strategy to:
1. Deliver in-car design wins and revenue to POR
2. Generate and win deals/designs at our customers to sell Intel's cloud to edge portfolio and exceed growth KPIs.
3. Create compelling industry IA Use cases and solutions that partners scale.
To be successful you are expected to maximise results and outcomes through close collaboration across Intel, including with the Automotive BU, Automotive and Manufacturing CoE's, IFS, SMG Partner sales, BU Category and Marketing teams.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Build a strong, multi diverse, sales team that attracts and develops the best talent in the industry
- Ability to engage large EMEA Enterprises at CxO level across targeted verticals
- Create strategic business partnerships between large EMEA Enterprises and Intel BUs.
- As a leader, set priorities for the team, get results across boundaries, ensure an inclusive work environment, build a strong talent pipeline, develop employees, and manage performance
- Leveraging account-based marketing to enable deep understanding of segments and accounts to drive significant business outcomes for Intel
- Deep Automotive and Manufacturing acumen, sales expertise and executive network gained from extensive industry experience.
- Track record of achieving results in a Sales leadership position whilst managing to budgets
- Strong and proven sales, communication, marketing, and executive relationship management skills.
- Excellent presentation skills/experience in front of large external audiences
- Analytical acumen and the ability to turn research into strategy.
- Experience in building new businesses and business models within strategic accounts and the ecosystem.
- A track record of disciplined management and execution the sales pipeline with all variables and interdependencies to deliver results.
- Knowledge of Intel architecture, strategy, and corporate direction.
- Ability to think strategically and inspire internal and external stakeholders
- A strong background in executive communications.
- Ability to recognize dynamic shifts in the environment and adjust the leadership and organization on an
- ongoing basis with a proven ability to embrace and drive change
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to work within an ambiguous environment while driving to stated goals and objectives
- Ability to manage key stakeholder relationships at all levels in a complex matrixed environment
- Business and political acumen to be a respected representative of Intel across business, public an
- A strong background in executive communications
- German native or fluent in both verbal and written communication
- English fluent in both verbal and written communication
Inside this Business GroupIntel's Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customer voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.
Posting StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
BenefitsWe offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here.
Working ModelThis role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.Position of TrustThis role is a Position of Trust. Should you accept this position, you must consent to and pass an extended Background Investigation, which includes (subject to country law), extended education, SEC sanctions, and additional criminal and civil checks. For internals, this investigation may or may not be completed prior to starting the position. For additional questions, please contact your Recruiter.
Anda belum mempunyai Kerja Disimpan lagi.Lihat Semua Pekerjaan