We are in search for a skilled student that could join our graphics validation team. You would be involved in a broad set of activities, ranging from the creating and implementation of automated test tools to creating test content that uses the latest developments in graphics.
What we offer:
We offer competitive benefits and pay, opportunities for professional development and the flexibility you need to achieve balance. Intel fosters a collaborative environment allowing the brightest minds in the world to come together to achieve exceptional results.
Besides regular duties you can:
- Take advantage of various career development activities.
- Participate in various innovation-focused activities (innovation lab, collaboration events, and patent submissions writing).
- Have a chance to participate in Intel Great Place to Work program which gathers people who love running, cycling, squash, tennis, cross fit, photography, and many more.
- Relax during energetic team events (skiing, scuba diving, kayaking, etc.)
- Chill out with unlimited amount of coffee, tea, and soft drinks.
Base salary is accompanied with such additional benefits as bonuses, private medical plan, life insurance, lunch coupons, and more.
- You should be a student of third or fourth year of a Master's degree studies, preferably Computer Science, Automation and Robotics or Physics.
Additional qualifications include:
- Eager to work part time during the academic year and then over the summer,
- Good scripting languages skills,
- Analytic thinking,
- Basics on statistics and probability models,
- Good English command,
- Open minded,
- Able to deliver building blocks up to the schedule,
- Fast learner,
- Team player able to cooperate with the team and be significant part of a team.
Preferred Requirements nice to have:
- Good C/C++ programming skills,
- Computer graphics knowledge would be an added advantage,
- Software testing techniques.Inside this Business Group
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.