Come and join us! Intel is seeking highly qualified candidates to join our Data Center Group (DCG) as a Business Acceleration Manager!
As a Business Acceleration Manager (BAM), you will be working closely with the Intel Field Sales teams responsible for influencing the adoption of Communication Group (CG) products and technologies. We are looking for an experienced sales or business development professional who can create awareness and establish thought leadership for CG products used in targeted applications and vertical markets such as cloud, telecom, enterprise and Embedded. You will be an integral part of CG Business Acceleration Team BAT by working closely with Intel's Sales and Marketing Group (SMG) field sales team supporting OEMs, ODMs, channel partners and end customers who build, resell or consume solutions with CG product content.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Customer and Field-Team Engagement.
- Sales enablement and business acceleration of new design-wins.
- Participate in developing account plans/strategy.
- Input into customer RFQ/RFIs.
- Facilitate regular CG/Field sync meetings.
- Participate in legal, MOA/MOU, contract, etc. negotiations.
- Participate and provide input into customer Marcom activities PoCs, Demos, product training, events, etc.
- Create pricing strategy in alignment with DCG Operations & SMG.
- Manage an OEM specific price list and track sales incentive programs Business Unit BU Engagement.
- Support customer feedback forums in support BU milestones or strategic objectives POPL, Arch Summit, PoCs, etc.
- Participate in forecasting product demand.
- Participate in the preparation CG Executive meetings & Executive Business Reviews EBRs.
In this position you will gain invaluable experience which will allow growth and expanded opportunities within this business group as well as future possible opportunities with other business groups within Intel.
The Data Center Group (DCG) drives new products technologies from high-end co-processors for supercomputers to low-energy systems for enterprise and the cloud, as well as solutions for big data and intelligent devices. The group is a worldwide organization that develops the products and technologies that power nine of every 10 servers sold worldwide.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science with some working experience in Business Development, Market Development or Field Sales with 6+ years of work experience or a Masters in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science with some working experience in Business Development, Market Development or Field Sales with 4+ years of work experience.
- 4 plus years of experience in pre-sales support which include business plan development, account planning, account management, technology mapping to business issues, sales pitch and demo delivery.
- 4 plus years of experience in business development activities which include messaging, competitive and market segment analysis, account penetration planning, direct sales, and technical leadership.
- 2 plus years of experience and understanding of communication/networking markets and Ethernet products.
- 2 plus years of experience and understanding of data center infrastructure and virtualization technologies
- Ability to perform travel up to 30% is required.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- A Masters of Business Administration MBA preferred.
- Familiarity with Intel Processors, NFV/SDN ecosystem and Public Cloud data center technologies are a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- A high energy technologist who is also thoroughly adept at business development and sales.
- Proven leadership abilities to drive cross-functional, cross-division, and cross-business group teams.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Word and Excel.Inside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.
US, Arizona, Phoenix;US, California, Santa Clara