We have an exciting opportunity to join the Sales Commissions & Incentives team working within the Business Management Group. The position will work in a fast moving and exciting environment delivering critical commission and incentive administration to the Intel sales team. The position will play a critical role as the Regional Commissions Specialist for the Americas region supporting the commissioned sales employees across accounts, countries, and territories.
The primary tasks include building a trusted advisor relationship with sales group leaders, accurately maintaining commissions data for the sales groups, and supporting inputting and tracking of setup and results to insure pay is aligned to performance each month. In this role you will work within a local commissions team based in the US. You will network with sales managers and their teams to drive awareness of commission performance and adherence to policies, lead business process improvement initiatives across the global commission' s team, and identify linkages to key business direction. Other responsibilities could include local / global project work, stakeholder training and tools & system implementations. The role is highly visible to the various leadership teams, Finance, HR and Operations stakeholders.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Operations or a related discipline.
· 1-3 years of sales operations experience, preferably in a sales compensation/commissions capacity.
Additional Profile Characteristics Preferred
· Strong customer service skills.
· Strong Excel skills.
· Previous experience or knowledge of Intel sales compensation and commissions processes desired.
· Proven track record of multitasking.
· High attention to detail.
· Analysis, organizational & influencing skills.
· Confidence to deal with difficult problems and ambiguity.
· Strong communication skills with the ability to adapt style and content appropriately for the audience.
· Ability to work well independently but also within a team, collaborating with others to achieve high quality results.Inside this Business Group
The Intel Sales Organization works globally to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. Our customers range from the world's largest enterprises and institutions including Fortune 100 companies, Governments to Systems Integrators and Emerging solutions providers. We partner with innovators and makers to enable inventions in Personal Technology, Cloud Services, Internet of Things, Healthcare, Big Data and Wearable's. Our Sales Force works across multiple industries and navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem as we shape product roadmaps, drive value for our customers, and collaborate to harness emerging technology trends with the delivery of comprehensive solutions.
US, Oregon, Hillsboro