The Ecosystem Wireless Technical Marketing Team in Intel's Communication & Devices Group is looking for Operator Planning and Strategy Lead responsible for planning, coordination and analysis of LTE/LTE Advanced Pro and 5G requirements and operator Account Management of wireless operators.You must be a technically savvy leader, detailed oriented and a problem solver who strives to exceed customer satisfaction with high operational efficiency. Specific responsibilities include: Engage with all operators in EMEA to gather and critically analyze the requirements. Work with the planning and architecture team to ensure the critical features are implemented on Intel platforms. As part of this, review and respond to operator technical requirements/requests, negotiate deliverables as needed with operators and strategic partners, and agree on scope & schedule aligning with all key internal & external stakeholders. The person will lead all the operator engagements in EMEA. He/she will also be responsible for finding any business intercept with operators/infra vendors. Build a strong relationship and manage expectations with the operator/partner along the way.
- Master's Degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering or related field.
- 10+ years of relevant wireless industry experience 3GPP standards such as LTE or other Wireless standards
- 4+ years relevant wireless leadership experience such as driving initiatives, technical/business leadership in scoping wireless projects/business, assessing & managing infrastructure vendors etc.
- 3+ years prior people management experience direct or indirect Prior experience in First field deployments of new wireless technology such as LTE in wireless operator networks
- Must possess superb project organization/management and problem-solving skills
- Must be a team player and be very comfortable working in a cross matrix organization Must be willing to travel as required domestic and/or international
- Master's in Business Administration MBA
- Prior Wireless Field tests, customer enablement or customer or partner facing roles
- Strong negotiation, influencing, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Demonstrated capability to work in a fast-paced environment filled with ambiguities
- Demonstrated effective organization skills, including ability to manage and drive independently with high-level directions
- Exceptional written/oral communication and presentation skills
- Able to assume responsibility and be proactive taking initiative to address issues, set direction and meet commitments
- Able to take initiatives in identifying gaps and impacts, clarify priorities & drive timely resolution with balanced judgmentInside this Business Group
Communication & Devices Group: The wireless revolution at Intel! We are one team - passionate engineers and technologists from diverse industry backgrounds working together to realize a world of connected computing. We are bringing the best ideas from the brightest minds to deliver future mobile experiences into the market. We are on the journey towards making Intel a wireless leader with exciting products for the Internet of Things, 5G and an opportunity to change the world with your work.
England, London;England, Swindon;France, Paris;Germany, Nuremberg;Sweden