You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Writing Software Applications in C/.NET.
- Provide Bug Fixes of current applications written in C / Angular JS.
- Creating and executing Validation Test cases for Module Software Stack.
- Writing and running performance scripts. Assisting with data mappings for interfaces.
- Validating system enhancements, fixes, and user workflows.
- Maintaining development and test environments by upgrading and maintaining databases and servers.Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth