As a Software Engineer in Test in Intel Poland Ethernet Networking Division you will provide software validation and development services for Intel Ethernet products - controllers and/or switch IP.
You will become a member of a geographically dispersed organization, working closely with software and hardware teams in Poland, United States and Israel. Your work will support the goal of driving next-gen Intel networking architecture for cloud, 5G communications and data center markets.
Your responsibilities in this position will include but not be limited to:
- Planning software tests and developing test automation for new Intel Ethernet technologies and products
- Feature, integration and system validation of device drivers and software for Intel Ethernet products
- Identifying and reporting software and hardware defects
- Reproducing issues reported by internal and external customers
- Optionally, debugging and fixing problems in drivers and software
What we offer:
On top of a competitive salary, corporate perks and financial benefits such as bonuses and Intel stock awards, we offer you a unique opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technologies and top technical minds from all over the world.
With Intel multi-billion dollar business and top tier cloud and telecommunications customers you will be able to make the actual impact on how the world will look like in future.
Inside this Business Group
QualificationsSuccessful candidates must prove their:
- Python scripting skills
- General understanding of Ethernet networking
- User-level experience with Linux operating system
- Good written and verbal English communication skills
Nice to have skills:
- Good understanding and hands-on experience with Ethernet OS networking stacks, switching and routing
- Developer-level experience with Linux and/or Windows operating system
- Experience with software testing and test automation development
On top of the above, Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a similar technical area is required to be considered for this position.
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.