SOC DFX Pre-Si Staff Engineer
To work on next generation i7/i9 processor, on 10nm and 7nm technology, and work on next generation of mix-process node integration technology to enable various computing accelerator integration, in the era of hyper scale computing. You will be involving in the training, design and development of next generation SOC/CPU for wide range of Intel products ranging from Client PC , smartphone, tablet to wearable.
Your responsibilities will include some of the following but not limited to
- Develop pre-silicon functional validation tests to verify that the system will meet design requirements.
- Create test plans for RTL validation, define and run system simulation models, find and implement corrective measures for failing RTL tests.
- Analyze and use results to modify testing.
- Oversees definition, design, verification, and documentation for SoC System on a Chip development.
- Determines architecture design, logic design, and system simulation.
- Defines module interfaces/formats for simulation.
- Performs Logic design for integration of cell libraries, functional units and subsystems into SoC full chip designs, Register Transfer Level coding, and simulation for SoCs.
- Contributes to the development of multidimensional designs involving the layout of complex integrated circuits.
- Performs all aspects of the SoC design flow from high level design to synthesis, place and route, timing and power to create a design database that is ready for manufacturing.
- Analyzes equipment to establish operation infrastructure, conducts experimental tests, and evaluates results.
- May also review vendor capability to support development.
At least 8 years experience in similar field. System Verilog and OVM knowledge. Good communication skills to work with cross-geo teams.Inside this Business Group
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.