In this position, you will be a part of an internal development team, which supports infrastructure for development, building and testing of Intel commercial software products. The team deals with tasks in various areas - from build process automation to web service creation. You'll have an opportunity to influence development processes, drive their enhancements through automation and adoption of the best DevOps practices.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science or a similar field
- Good knowledge of scripting languages (e.g. Python, bash)
- Programming and system administration experience on Linux and Microsoft Windows platforms
- Team working skills and collaboration tools knowledge (version control, bug tracking)
- English level - intermediate or better
The following qualifications would be a plus:
- Experience with continuous integration implementation (e.g. via Buildbot, Jenkins, GitLab)
- Good understanding of native code build process (compilation, linking)
- Experience with IT automation engines (e.g. Ansible)
- Mac OS X, embedded OS administration experience
- Testing automation experienceInside this Business Group
The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community. SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel® processor technologies. SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs.