In this role, you will be analyzing and testing cutting-edge machine learning frameworks and deep learning tools and software stacks, and designing and developing automated test environments for deep learning software. You will be expected to define, implement, and execute well-structured test plans and test cases, provide design input on testability and quality, report and track bugs, and then work with developers to resolve them.
You will be working as part of a team that conceives, researches, and prototypes new machine learning techniques and use cases with the goal of driving Intel growth in this space.
- Bachelor's or Master's in Computer Science or Computer Engineering and minimum 4 years software development and test experience
- Strong knowledge of testing methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience in automating tests and defining test automation environments
- Experience programming in Python
- Experience with continuous integration tools such as Jenkins
- Experience with C/C++
- Unix/Linux shell scripting experience
- Experience using containers and container management techologies
- Experience with Jenkins
- Experience with multi-processor/parallel-processing is preferred
- Skills or experience in quantitative areas such as machine learning and computer vision is preferred
Intel Nervana, leveraging Intel’s world leading position in silicon innovation and proven history in creating the compute standards that power our world, is transforming Artificial Intelligence (AI). Harnessing silicon designed specifically for AI, end-to-end solutions that broadly span from the data center to the edge, and tools that enable customers to quickly deploy and scale up, Intel Nervana is inside AI and leading the next evolution of compute.
US, Arizona, Phoenix; US, Oregon, Hillsboro; US, California, San Diego;