Corporate Services (CS) provides Intel employees the infrastructure and environment to create breakthrough technology that make amazing experiences possible. Our scope is vast, whether we are providing services that help employees stay productive and satisfied, or transforming how we work by providing ultra-pure water/chemicals to factory process tools, shuttling employees between sites, protecting the environment, keeping employees safe, or building and maintaining offices, labs, and factories. Our employees create a better tomorrow for all Intel employees around the world. We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today.
This position will require successful candidate to be able to complete full scope of operations in running and maintaining facilities systems with a focus on mechanical systems, working knowledge of boilers, chillers, exhaust and HVAC equipment, and be able to work across various facilities disciplines.
Assignments are semi-routine in nature with work performed within generally defined parameters. Some degree of judgment required in resolving non-standard problems. The responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
• Preventative and corrective maintenance activities on a wide variety of building and facility equipment, fixtures and systems, while being able support factory tool install, de-install and construction activities.
• Cross train in facilities operations and maintenance activities while providing excellent customer service.
• Installing, troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining a wide variety of facility plumbing, mechanical, electrical, heating and cooling systems.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
• Role model safety as a value and adhere to stringent environmental compliance culture.
• Written and verbal communication skills.
• Organization and time management skills.
• Ability to excel as an individual contributor and part of a team and work effectively across multiple facilities operations disciplines.
• The candidate must be willing to work a compressed day work week schedule. The schedule will consist of three twelve hour days in a row followed by a fourth day every other week.
This is an entry level position and will be compensated accordingly.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Relevant experience can be obtained through school work, classes and project work, internships, military training, and/or work experience.
• Candidate must possess an Associate's degree in a Mechanical or Engineering Technology, or Military service with a minimum of 0 - 3 years of work experience.
• Must have the unrestricted right to work in the US without requiring sponsorship.
• Experience with industrial mechanical systems operations and/or vibration analysis.
• Proficiency in Maximo and ICMTL, SPEED.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth