Debugs FPGA software products (SW stack, Driver, Workload) through the use of systematic tests to develop, apply, and maintain quality standards for company products. Develops, modifies, and executes software test plans. Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures. Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software. Analyzes test results to ensure correct functionality, determine root causes of failures and recommends corrective action. Consults with development engineers in resolution of problems. Provides feedback in preparation of technical appraisals of programming languages, systems, and computation software. Familiar with test automation framework, integration of test scripts into developing automation environments.
You should possess a degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field. A Master's degree is preferred.
- Candidate should have 5+ years of experience with C/C++ programming on Linux platforms, Windows experience is a plus. Experience on system software and/or framework.
- Experience with continuous integration work flow and tools.
- Experience with Git and Gerrit.
- Good understanding of Agile development methodologies
- Demonstrate versatility in software engineering across a variety of current programming and scripting languages.
- Experience with compute acceleration programing using GPU or Intel Xeon Phi is a plus
- Experience with open stack and/or machine learning frameworks such as Caffe is a plus.
- Experience of RTL programming for FPGA is a plus.Inside this Business Group
The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) was formed from the acquisition of Altera. As part of Intel, PSG will create market-leading programmable logic devices that deliver a wider range of capabilities than customers experience today. Combining Altera's industry-leading FPGA technology and customer support with Intel's world-class semiconductor manufacturing capabilities will enable customers to create the next generation of electronic systems with unmatched performance and power efficiency. PSG takes pride in creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity and innovation. We believe the growth and success of our group is directly linked to the growth and satisfaction of our employees. That is why PSG is committed to a work environment that is flexible and collaborative, and allows our employees to reach their full potential.