We are looking for a sharp and talented SOC Manager who will manage a new global SOC cyber team at Intel Israel.
As a SOC Manager on the Global Cyber Response team GCR, you will oversee and coordinate the activities of both senior and junior security analysts to identify and respond to security incidents.
You will coach personnel on technical issues and verify that they follow SOC policies to ensure incident response protocols are operating properly.
You will help to develop and maintain metrics that provide a high level of productivity, supportability, and operational readiness.
In addition to coordinating the response to real time events you will assist in onboarding and implementing new security initiatives and helping to identify ways to improve overall incident response procedures.
Must have a proven track record in leading information security teams and technologies.
- 3+ years of experience in the Cyber Security field or a Bachelors or Master's Degree in Computer Science or related field
Relevant industry certifications preferred CISSP, GCIA, GCIH, or similar
- Experience providing first line supervision to direct reports
- Supervisory experience leading teams utilizing a SIEM solution
- Advanced understanding of adversary techniques, tactics, and procedures and how to counter them
- Experience developing and administering incident response procedures
- Experience producing and reviewing performance metrics
- Experience with projects or issues of high complexity that require knowledge across multiple technical areas and business units
- Strong written and verbal skills providing the ability to communicate complex issues to various audiences
- Self-Starter who takes ownership and responsibility for projects and initiatives
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in team settings
- Proven track record of strong leadership
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.