We are looking for a senior software engineer to join our team. The group is focused on popularizing persistent memory in open source world.
The candidate will be part of a fast-paced software engineering team working on open source applications enablement or/and persistence memory libraries development. Duties include development of application or/and library level source code. We are seeking highly motivated candidates who can contribute to the aforementioned activities.
What you will do:
- Pathfinding of new features,
- Software design, implementation, and bug fixing,
- Open Source Community Collaboration (examples include adding blog entries to http://pmem.io/blog/ ) ,
- Application Performance Tuning,
- Improving your expertise and collaboration skills.
What we offer:
We offer competitive benefits and pay, opportunities for professional development and the flexibility you need to achieve balance. Intel fosters a collaborative environment allowing the brightest minds in the world to come together to achieve exceptional results.
Besides regular duties you can:
- Take advantage of various career development activities.
- Participate in various innovation-focused activities (innovation lab, collaboration events, and patent submissions writing).
- Have a chance to participate in Intel Great Place to Work program which gathers people who love running, cycling, squash, tennis, cross fit, photography, and many more.
- Relax during energetic team events (skiing, scuba diving, kayaking, etc.)
- Chill out with unlimited amount of coffee, tea, and soft drinks.
Base salary is accompanied with such additional benefits as bonuses, private medical plan, life insurance, lunch coupons, and more.
Please be informed that Intel is proactively trying to find candidates for this position which is frequently available at Intel Technology Poland. Please note that the position may not be available at this time. If you would be interested in this position should it become available, we would encourage you to apply, and our hiring team will be glad to contact you when/if relevant.
- Demonstrated proficiency in C/C++ development in a Linux/Windows environment,
- Deep knowledge of Linux environment,
- Ability to learn fast and solve technical issues,
- Knowledge/Experience in the area of databases, key-value stores, and supporting algorithms would be an advantage.Inside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.