DevOps Engineer - intern
We are looking for enthusiastic students who would join Continuous Integration team and contribute to development of software tools for validation environment of chipset firmware for Intel server platforms.You will create a brand new solution for visualization and analytics data of datacenter usage. You will work in self-organizing team focused on innovation. You will work with experts from many fields who will gladly share their knowledge. You will become a part of project that creates best server technologies on the world. And all that in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
- Develop, modify, debug and configure new software product.
- Discuss and plan product solutions.
- Present and implement your own ideas.
- Solve complex problems.
Besides regular work you can:
- Have fun by participation in various innovation-focused activities, including Intel makers and innovators community, access to well- equipped innovation lab, have dedicated innovation time
- Chill out with unlimited amount of coffee, tea, soft drinks, massage chairs, and barbecues
- Charge batteries during team events like wind-surfing, scuba diving, kayaking, soccer, airsoft, skiing and many others
- Use on-site conveniences including basketball/soccer/volleyball courts, board games room, covered motorcycle parking, free fruits, gaming consoles, airport shuttle service, table-tennis, tire change service, spa services, hairdressing, nursing mother's rooms, and more
- Basic salary is accompanied with bonuses, private medical plan, lunch coupons, sport facilities card, and more
Inside this Business Group
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of Python.
- Knowledge of C#.
- Basic knowledge of database concepts.
- Basic experience with web designing.
- Be prepared for challenges connected with learning new technologies and new programming techniques.
- English on communicative level.
- As advantages, knowledge of Jinja2, MySQL, REST API, Kendo UI.
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.