Our group developed and validate the most modern Server Platforms for Datacenter Business. In our group the most basics products such as Hardware, Firmware, BIOS and drivers are emerging.
We are looking for person want to gain experience and in increase their knowledge in field of datacenter platforms. Student will have ability to work with the most modern Server Technologies and in practice verify how platform components interacts and cooperates. Intern will help us to develop and integrate new generation tools.
What we offer:
We offer competitive benefits and pay, opportunities for professional development and the flexibility you need to achieve balance. Intel fosters a collaborative environment allowing the brightest minds in the world to come together to achieve exceptional results.
Besides regular duties you can:
- Take advantage of various career development activities.
- Participate in various innovation-focused activities (innovation lab, collaboration events, and patent submissions writing).
- Have a chance to participate in Intel Great Place to Work program which gathers people who love running, cycling, squash, tennis, cross fit, photography, and many more.
- Relax during energetic team events (skiing, scuba diving, kayaking, etc.)
- Chill out with unlimited amount of coffee, tea, and soft drinks.
Base salary is accompanied with such additional benefits as bonuses, private medical plan, life insurance, lunch coupons, and more.
Please be informed that Intel is proactively trying to find candidates for this position which is frequently available at Intel Technology Poland. Please note that the position may not be available at this time. If you would be interested in this position should it become available, we would encourage you to apply, and our hiring team will be glad to contact you when/if relevant.
You should be pursuing university studies in computer science or related field. No professional experience required. Additional qualifications include:
- Will to learn.
- Dedication, pro-activeness, passion and focus on results in the area related to software development.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of Python and C# or C++ related programing language.
- DB knowledge (SQL).
- Understanding of Client-Server application architecture.
Knowledge of English language at the intermediate level (minimum: ability to read documentation and communicate over email).Inside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.