On this position you will be developing DSP firmware for Intel state of the art technologies to help realize the transformational promise of the connected home. You will be involved in creating systems to deliver a home network infrastructure with optimal performance for improved speed, efficiency, coverage, and built-in security. You will work on DSP firmware dealing with communication interfaces, design and implement code according to provided specification, create unit tests and help validation team to build test plans.
- Very good knowledge of C and/or C++
- Familiarity with embedded software and firmware development including assembly language
- Familiarity with digital signal processing in telecommunication environment
- Familiarity with Linux
- Good problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Good spoken and written EnglishInside this Business Group
The Client Computing Group is responsible for all aspects of the client computing business across Phone, Phablet, Tablet and PC platforms, leading Intel's efforts to transform client computing through technologies, new form factors, and driving Intel's corporate-wide user experience initiatives. This spans all client device brands including hardware, software and connectivity ingredients for phones, tablets, Ultrabook™, All-in-Ones, 2 in 1 computing devices, and home gateways.