Our vision at Intel’s Real Sense Group is to enrich people’s lives through devices and machines that perceive the world in 3D. We work on a portfolio of computing devices including VR/AR devices, Smartphones, Drones, Robots and Peripherals. Our mission is to enable our partners to build high volume products powered by best-in-class RealSense™ 3D technologies. The Real Sense product portfolio includes 3D Cameras, Tracking Modules, Computer Vision libraries and ASICs for depth processing and sensing and understanding with world class algorithms.
This is what we do - http://intel.ly/2sEsthT
You will work on embedded architecture, external interfaces, product constraints, and develop architectures/features that meet these constraints while providing new value for the platform. You will also be responsible for:
- Source code development, review and maintenance C/C++. Unit and system level test and verification.
- Low-level programming, system architecture, operating systems threadX, device architecture, hardware design and I2C/SPI/GPIO protocols.
- System level design and modeling manages design environment make, Perl, git. Algorithm modeling, benchmarking, implementation, and digital signal processing.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- Excellent knowledge in C programming language Python is advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in writing firmware code.Inside this Business Group
Intel Labs, the New Business Initiatives group (NBI), the Perceptual Computing Group and the New Devices Group (NDG). Additionally, New Devices Group and the New Business Initiatives group were combined into the New Business Group (NBG) which nests into NTG.