As a Software Engineer in Intel Poland Ethernet Networking Division you will provide software development services for Intel Ethernet products - controllers and IP.
You will become a member of a geographically dispersed organization, working closely with software and hardware teams in Poland, United States and Israel. Your work will support the goal of driving next-gen Intel networking architecture for cloud, 5G communications and data center markets.
Your responsibilities in this position will include but not be limited to:
- Contribution to software components design
- Feature/functionality implementation in Linux device drivers and software for Intel Ethernet products
- Debugging and fixing problems in drivers and software.
What we offer:
On top of a competitive salary, corporate perks and financial benefits such as bonuses and Intel stock awards, we offer you a unique opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technologies and top technical minds from all over the world.
With Intel multi-billion dollar business and top tier cloud and telecommunications customers you will be able to make the actual impact on how the world will look like in future.
Successful candidates must prove their:
- Advanced C programming skills
- General understanding of Ethernet networking
- Developer-level experience with Linux operating system preferably kernel development
- Good written and verbal English communication skills
Nice to have skills:
- Good understanding and hands-on experience with Ethernet OS networking stacks, switching and routing
- Developer-level experience with Windows operating system
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Test Driven Development concepts
On top of the above, Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a similar technical area is required to be considered for this position.Inside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.