You will be responsible for creating the look and feel of Intel’s Machine Learning Software. Your primary goal is to maximize the potential of the human-computer interaction so Data Scientists and Professional Developers can create world leading machine learning systems.
- Develop the user interaction.
- Create the navigation structures and interface functions for the product.
- Conduct user research and testing to ensure the product is easy to use and intuitive and that its value is clear to the user.
- Create the visual design.
- Create the look and feel and aesthetics of the user interface.
- Use your favorite tools to create rough wireframes, click-through prototypes, and eventually pixel-perfect mockups that illustrate new product concepts.
- Support your product team.
- Work with your product manager, QA engineer, and developer to help achieve the product vision.
- Grow a world class team of UXers. Manage them to success through support and coaching.
- You are able to develop unique and compelling solutions to user experience problems.
- You think clearly and completely and develop solutions that consider all scenarios.
- You are passionate about delighting users. You love a well-designed product and put your passion into view through your deliveries.
- You are a fast learner who can quickly develop a deep understanding of the user experience problem.
- You are familiar with agile best practices and the pressures of a regular, short release cycle. You have experience with lean startup concepts such as minimum viable product and validated learning.
- You understand the challenges and capabilities creating great software for data scientists.
- You are passionate about working on Machine Learning and willing to learn how Neural Networks interact with data for customer success.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field such as psychology, visual design, communications or computer science/engineering.
- 5 years of UX experience.
- Strong experience with user-centered design, testing and modeling.
- Experience working on products with open source tooling like Apache Spark and Jupyter.
- Team lead / project lead experience.
- Front-end web development knowledge.
- Tools of the trade - Experience with popular prototyping tools e.g., Balsamiq and design tools e.g., Photoshop is needed.
- Experience with user testing tools such as usertesting.com is helpful.
- Previous project experience in the big data space.Inside this Business Group
Intel Nervana, leveraging Intel’s world leading position in silicon innovation and proven history in creating the compute standards that power our world, is transforming Artificial Intelligence (AI). Harnessing silicon designed specifically for AI, end-to-end solutions that broadly span from the data center to the edge, and tools that enable customers to quickly deploy and scale up, Intel Nervana is inside AI and leading the next evolution of compute.
US, Oregon, Hillsboro;