This job opportunity is for a Compensation Consultant within the Compensation and Benefits C&B function in Human Resources.
Your role would be:
- Responsible for the design, implementation, and/or administration of compensation plans, programs, and projects within defined business groups.
- Utilizes competitive position analyses and indicator assessments to identify competitive risks/gaps, and influence business groups to ensure compensation actions are aligned to business decisions with regard to meritocracy, external market and internal equity.
- Promotes efficient use of labor resources, providing management with tools and information to make better labor investment decisions, including burden rate, grade level mix, benchmarking and workforce demographics.
- Consults with BHR and Senior Management to retain key strategic and management staff through strong influencing of proper components to strengthen retentive value compensation, position, development, management, etc..
- Consults with Staffing Senior Management on key strategic hires to influence proper level of candidate's compensation components base, bonus, equity, grade level, hire bonus, relocation, etc..
- Works closely with the BHR organization and business groups to ensure proper application of job/grade classification, job analyses/evaluations, guideline modification, interpretation and exception management, external benchmark determination/validation and job code management.
- Develops and deploys educational/training programs and materials to equip HR partners with fundamental total compensation skills to enhance their effectiveness in consulting with managers and supporting key initiatives.
Inside this Business Group
Intel's Human Resources group is responsible for hiring, developing and retaining the best and brightest employees while continuing to strengthen the company's culture and values. Intel Human Resources provides first-rate, cost-effective services and support to employees worldwide and is dedicated to advancing Intel's business goals.
US, Arizona, Phoenix;US, California, Folsom